Dieses Forum nutzt Cookies
Dieses Forum verwendet Cookies, um deine Login-Informationen zu speichern, wenn du registriert bist, und deinen letzten Besuch, wenn du es nicht bist. Cookies sind kleine Textdokumente, die auf deinem Computer gespeichert sind; Die von diesem Forum gesetzten Cookies düfen nur auf dieser Website verwendet werden und stellen kein Sicherheitsrisiko dar. Cookies auf diesem Forum speichern auch die spezifischen Themen, die du gelesen hast und wann du zum letzten Mal gelesen hast. Bitte bestätige, ob du diese Cookies akzeptierst oder ablehnst.

Ein Cookie wird in deinem Browser unabhängig von der Wahl gespeichert, um zu verhindern, dass dir diese Frage erneut gestellt wird. Du kannst deine Cookie-Einstellungen jederzeit über den Link in der Fußzeile ändern.

Lord of the Rings Polystoned auf Facebook Polystoned auf Instagram
Aktueller
Shopping-Tipp:
InArt DUNE 1/6
Paul Atreides
 Shopping-Tipp
Einkaufen: Sideshow | Weta | Ebay
Amazon | Gentle Giant
DarkSide CollectiblesG Heroes XM Studios Sideshow Collectibles Amazon

Antwort schreiben 

Themabewertung:
  • 2 Bewertungen - 4 im Durchschnitt
[XM Studios] Iron Maiden - Eddie China Town 1/4 Statue
15.05.2020, 17:16
Beitrag #11
RE: [XM Studios] Iron Maiden - Eddie China Town 1/4 Statue
GHeroes Europe News

[Bild: eddiepobannerrxj8x.png]

Zitat:"Dear Collectors and Friends,

today we like to announce that we can open the official PreOrder for the XM I Divine Iron Maiden - Eddie 1/4 scale statue here with us in europe on our homepage http://www.xm-studios.shop. Eddie was inspired by The Book of Souls World Tour 2016 artwork created for their Beijing and Shanghai leg. He is now open for PreOrder and has an Made to Order (MTO) edition size limited to max. 666. He will be retailing at €1499. The final ES to be announced later.

~~~~~~~~~

PreOrder XM I Divine Eddie 1/4 Statue.

XM I Divine Eddie : Pre-Order - English
XM I Divine Eddie : Pre-Order - German

~~~~~~~~~

- Product Size : 60 cm L X 47 cm B X 76 cm H (estimate)
- Est. Box Size : 79 cm L X 71 cm B X 49.5 cm H (estimate)
- Est. Product Weight : 20 kg (estimate)
- Est. Shipping Weight : 30 kg (estimate)

~~~~~~~~~

XM Studios is excited to present our first collaborative project with Divine. As one of the most influential bands that helped to shape the 80s Heavy Metal music scene and with a career spanning four decades and over 100 million records sold, Iron Maiden needs no introduction. Divine is a labor of love born from a lifelong obsession of heavy metal, comic books and pop culture. Divine seeks to deliver the most iconic characters in statue form, bringing the horrors and the beauties of each and every character to life in glorious detail never seen before.

~~~~~~~~~

GHeroes Shop : FAQ (English)
GHeroes Shop : FAQ (German)

~~~~~~~~~

You’ll receive an email with all further information after you secured one of the XM I Divine Iron Maiden - Eddie 1/4 statue Pre-Order.

Have a nice week!

Greetz
GHeroes."

[Bild: 01odkij.jpg]

[Bild: 02jnj2f.jpg]

[Bild: 03nbkm9.jpg]

[Bild: 04qjkq1.jpg]

[Bild: 050vjw0.jpg]

[Bild: 06nokom.jpg]

[Bild: 07vckgl.jpg]

[Bild: 08jzkrs.jpg]
Alle Beiträge dieses Benutzers finden
Diese Nachricht in einer Antwort zitieren
19.06.2020, 12:08
Beitrag #12
GHeroes Europe News

[Bild: eddiepobannerfinaltljfs.png]

Zitat:"Dear Collectors and Friends,

today we like to announce the FINAL CALL to PreOrder the XM I Divine Iron Maiden - Eddie 1/4 scale statue here with us in europe! Eddie was inspired by The Book of Souls World Tour 2016 artwork created for their Beijing and Shanghai leg! Our online store at http://www.xm-studios.shop will close orders on 01.07.2020, 17:00 (GermanTimeZone) and the final ES to be announced later.

XM I Divine Iron Maiden - Eddie has an Made to Order (MTO max.666) edition size. Make sure to order within the last days so you won’t miss the chance to own the iconic mascot. Iron Maiden fans we hope you love this piece, even for collectors who are not familiar with Iron Maiden, there is no doubt that this artwork will look badass in your collection. Safe your Pre-Order!

~~~~~~~~~

XM I Divine Eddie : Pre-Order - English
XM I Divine Eddie : Pre-Order - German

~~~~~~~~~

- Product Size : 60 cm L X 47 cm B X 76 cm H (estimate)
- Est. Box Size : 79 cm L X 71 cm B X 49.5 cm H (estimate)
- Est. Product Weight : 20 kg (estimate)
- Est. Shipping Weight : 30 kg (estimate)

~~~~~~~~~

GHeroes Shop : FAQ (English)
GHeroes Shop : FAQ (German)

~~~~~~~~~

You’ll receive an email with all further information after you secured one of the XM I Divine Iron Maiden - Eddie 1/4 statue Pre-Order.

Have a nice weekend!

Greetz
GHeroes."
23.03.2022, 14:42
Beitrag #13
Pictures by Ang Seng

"Eddie China statue is in the final stage of production...", Ang Seng.

[Bild: 1kuk84.jpg]

[Bild: 2l1k86.jpg]

[Bild: 3tnj44.jpg]

[Bild: 4utjco.jpg]

[Bild: 5e9jp8.jpg]

18.06.2022, 11:44
Beitrag #14
XM Studios News

- Official XM Iron Maiden Eddie 1/4 Statue Assembly Video -

“As one of the most influential bands that helped to shape the 80s Heavy Metal music scene and with a career spanning four decades and over 100 million records sold, Iron Maiden needs no introduction. We are excited to also have the chance to delve into the area of iconic music properties. Iron Maiden fans we hope you love this piece, even for collectors who are not familiar with Iron Maiden, there is no doubt that this artwork will look badass in your collection.”

26.07.2022, 07:58
Beitrag #15
Pictures by Charles Cecila

"XM Studios I Divine Eddie - Iron Maiden: Book of Souls 1/4 Scale Statue"

[Bild: 293338242_31863280682byjqz.jpg]

[Bild: 294209797_318632242167yjbg.jpg]

Antwort schreiben 

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste

Kontakt | Startseite | Nach oben | Zum Inhalt | Archiv-Modus | RSS-Synchronisation | Cookie-Einstellungen | Datenschutzerklärung

Polystoned-Shops: Sideshow | Toy-Palace | Amazon.de | DarkSide Collectibles | XM Studios Europe